Boissée Finances is a limited company founded in 1988, and with a consolidated shareholders’ equity of 46 M€.
The company develops its activities in the hotel and thalassotherapy businesses, with the following objectives:
- Project development and funding,
- Taking of stakes,
The developments aim:
- Patrimonial investments in locations with a high potential of valuation,
- Custom-funded project by project,
- Managed by experienced and skilled professionals,
Ultimately allowing an optimized risk/return relation with a long term prospect.
Boissée Finances pays particular attention to maintaining its properties with renovation programs and implementing the latest equipments norms of all the brands.
To fund its operations, Boissée Finances benefits of the support of leading banks:
- BPCE with Banques Populaires, Natixis and Crédit Foncier,
- BNP Paribas - Fortis,
- Société Générale,
- Crédit Mutuel - CIC and Banque Transatlantique,
- Crédit Agricole - LCL,
- Crédit Suisse,
Up to date, Boissée Finances holds in France, directly or through subsidiaries, 61 hotels for 6,264 rooms, and 8 thalassotherapy centres Thalazur.
It controls 13 hotels for 1,477 rooms in Switzerland, plus 2 hotels for 376 rooms in Belgium.
In total, Boissée Finances represents a fleet of 76 hotels with a total of 8,117 rooms, and 8 thalassotherapy centres Thalazur.