Boissée Finances is a limited company founded in 1988, and with a consolidated shareholders’ equity of 46 M€.
The company develops its activities in the hotel and thalassotherapy businesses, with the following objectives:
- Project development and funding,
- Taking of stakes,
The developments aim:
- Patrimonial investments in locations with a high potential of valuation,
- Custom-funded project by project,
- Managed by experienced and skilled professionals,
Ultimately allowing an optimized risk/return relation with a long term prospect.
Boissée Finances pays particular attention to maintaining its properties with renovation programs and implementing the latest equipments norms of all the brands.
To fund its operations, Boissée Finances benefits of the support of leading banks:
- BPCE with Banques Populaires and Natixis,
- Société Générale,
- BNP Paribas - Fortis,
- Crédit Mutuel - CIC and Banque Transatlantique,
- Crédit Agricole - LCL,
- Crédit Suisse,
Up to date, Boissée Finances holds in France, directly or through subsidiaries, 58 hotels for 6,038 rooms, and 8 thalassotherapy centres Thalazur.
It controls 14 hotels for 1,539 rooms in Switzerland, plus 2 hotels for 376 rooms in Belgium.
In total, Boissée Finances represents a fleet of 74 hotels for 7,953 rooms, and 8 thalassotherapy centres Thalazur.